Logitech CC2000E Small Groups HD 1080P Video Conference Webcam Camera with Microphone, EU Plug
- SKU: PC5795
2. H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
3. Supports H.264 SVC 1080p and is optimized for good call quality in unilateral or multi-party HD video
4. 90 degrees field of vision, providing auto focus function
5. 4X digital zoom, full HD picture
6. Delivers clear images in different lighting environments, even when light is low
7. Digital pan, tilt, and zoom using remote control or optional downloadable applications
8. Camera LED activity indicator
9. Integrated full-duplex speaker with echo cancellation and noise reduction
10. 360 degrees wideband stereo, covering up to 3.6 meters (diameter)
11. Support for Bluetooth and NFC
12. LED indicates speakerphone playback, mute, lock and Bluetooth pairing
13. Control key for controlling answer / end call and mute functions
14. Two omnidirectional sound microphones, supporting a 3.6 m diameter range
15. Frequency response: 100Hz-16KHz
16. Sensitivity: -34dB +/- 3dB
17. Distortion: 65dB 1KHz <1%
18. Speaker (Rx): Frequency response 140Hz - 16KHz
19. Speaker Sensitivity: 1W / 0.5M 89dBSPL +/- 3dB
20. Speaker Output upper limit: 0.5M under 91.5dBSPL
21. Speaker Distortion: <5% at 200Hz
22. Remote control: On the camera / speaker phone function can be docked remote control, 3m wireless range
23. USB cable: 2m
24. Power cord: 3m
25. Remote control: 41 x 128 x 9mm, 32g
26. Product: 30.4 x 7.5 x 7.5cm, 766g
27. System requirements: Windows7, 8.1 or 10, MacOS X 10.7 or above
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More