Azulle Access4 Fanless Mini PC Stick Windows IoT 2019 & Zoom Edition with Webcam & Logitech Keyboard Bundle
- SKU: AZAG34KC
Turn your HD TV into a productivity machine with the Access4 Fanless Mini PC Stick with Webcam & Logitech Keyboard Bundle from Azulle. Giving you massive utility in a design that fits in your hand, the Access4 includes a 2.00 GHz Intel Celeron 4-Core processor, 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, and 64GB of storage, making it suitable to a wide range of uses, from streaming media to accessing remote systems. This mini-PC stick plugs into any HDMI port, giving you high-definition visuals up to 4K resolution at 60 Hz. This bundle includes an Azulle webcam with 1080p resolution and a 30 Hz refresh rate, and the Logitech K400 Plus Touchpad Keyboard that gives you ample control from a distance, ideal for those looking to conduct conference calls with ease.
The Access4 offers several ports, including a microSD card slot to expand onboard storage up to 512GB, USB 3.0 Type-A and Type-C ports for peripherals, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a single gigabit ethernet port for hard-wired network connection. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 4.2 technology allow you to connect to networks and use wireless peripherals like headphones for a cable-free experience.
- The USB Type-C port provides dual monitor capabilities, allowing you to extend your displays for additional screen real estate.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) capabilities enable you to wirelessly access remote workstations, connect to information servers, and view up to 4K resolution streaming video at 60 Hz.
- A Kensington Lock slot enables you to utilize various cable security mechanisms to keep people from easily walking away with the device.
- The 3.5mm audio jack enables you to plug in a set of headphones so you can enjoy music, movies, and TV shows, or take part in conference calls with ease.
- This bundle includes the Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Touch Keyboard control your Access4 with ease. It has integrated media controls and a touchpad with a 33-foot range, so you can easily navigate your device from a distance.
- An included Azulle webcam captures 1080p resolution video at 30 Hz for a clear picture, ideal for business meetings or hosting video calls with friends and family.
- The Access4 includes Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, offering a full version of the operating system that specializes in delivering enterprise manageability and security to devices that connect and exchange data with other devices over the internet.
Azulle Access4 Pro Specs
|Operating System||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise|
|Processor||Intel Celeron J4125|
|CPU||2 to 2.7 GHz Quad-Core|
|L3 Cache||4 MB|
|Total Installed Memory||4 GB|
|Memory Configuration||4 GB (Onboard)|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 600|
|Total Installed Capacity||64 GB|
|Ports||1 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)|
|USB Type-C||1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Display||1 x HDMI Output|
|Audio||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: microSD/microSDHC|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 2 x 0.8" / 13 x 5.1 x 2 cm|
|Weight||1.28 lb / 581 g|
|Package Weight||3.155 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15 x 7 x 5.2"|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More