Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy Encrypted 256Bit USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- SKU: KIN-DTVP30-4GB-1
- Business-grade security - 100-percent of stored data is protected by hardware-based - 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- USB 3.0 - backward compatibility with USB 2.0
- Read-only access mode - when selected - access files in read-only mode to avoid potential malware risks
- Enforced password protection - complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use - no admin rights or application installation required
- Customizable - preload content - password length - maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialization numbering
- Durable - resilient protection for data in a waterproof aluminum casing
- TAA compliant
|Minimum System Requirements:||USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible|
|Certifications & Standards:||TAA
|Maximum Read & Write Speed:||
4GB: 80MB/s read, 12MB/s write
8GB - 16GB: 165MB/s read, 22MB/s write
32GB: 250MB/s read, 40MB/s write
|Dimensions:||77.9 mm x 22.2 mm x 12.05 mm
Windows 7 (SP1)
Mac OS X v. 10.9.x - 10.12.x
Linux v. 2.6.x
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More