Logitech G MX518 Gaming Legendary Mouse, 8 Programmable Buttons
- SKU: LOGI-MX518
As one of the most-beloved gaming mice ever, MX518 has inspired legions of fans around the world to ask Logitech G to bring it out of retirement. We pulled the original tools from the Vault and meticulously restored them - right down to the original glossy keyplate. It's the classic, comfortable shape you know and love, now with modern components that perform to today’s advanced standards and a new, updated Nightfall color scheme.
- The reborn MX518 is enhanced with the latest innovations in gaming technology + with an exclusive HERO 16K sensor
- With a capture rate of up to 17,000 frames per second, HERO achieves 400+ IPS across the entire 100 - 16,000 DPI range
- HERO truly sets the bar for the highest levels of precision, for pros and enthusiasts alike
- Save up to five profiles to the onboard memory, using Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) or Logitech G HUB, and take them with you
- Cycle up and down through as many as five DPI settings with a single click of the buttons directly above and below the wheel
- Quickly reset your sensitivity with the Default DPI button
- Customize these DPI settings with LGS or G HUB, or use the default settings (400, 800, 1600, 3200, and 6400) out-of-the-box
- Use LGS or G HUB to program your favorite commands and macros to each of the 8 buttons
Brand: Logitech Model: MX518 Color: Black Connection Type: USB Key Number: 8 Resolution: 16000DPI Sensor Type: Optical Programmable: Yes Size:
131 x 73 x 43mm ( 5.16 x 2.87 x 1.69 in)
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More