Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse - Graphite
- SKU: MOU-LT-910-005132
- Take multi-computer to a bold new level - Unleash the potential of MX Anywhere 2S by using Logitech Flow, for the smoothest workflow between computers. You'll be able to move your mouse cursor across three computers and even copy/paste text, images, and files from one computer to another.
- Tracks anywhere - MX Anywhere 2S is the performance mouse for those whose work happens everywhere. Its brand new 4000-dpi Darkfield™ sensor tracks flawlessly virtually anywhere, even on glass.
- Ready when you are - Charge quickly and get enough power for a full day of usage in only 3 minutes, with no downtime while recharging. A full charge can last up to 70 days.
- Hyper-fast scroll - Whiz through long documents or web pages with a single spin of the wheel. When you need more precision, press the wheel to shift to click-to-click scrolling.
- Easy-switch and dual connectivity - Connect MX Anywhere 2S via the included Logitech Unifying Receiver or Bluetooth® low energy technology. Thanks to Logitech Easy-Switch™ technology, pair up to three devices and easily switch between them with the touch of a button.
- Sculpted, compact shape - Crafted to fit your hand, this comfortable mobile mouse provides the control you need at home, at work, or on the go.
|Sensor Technology:||Darkfield high precision|
|Nominal Value:||1000 dpi|
|DPI (Minimal and Maximal Value):||200 to 4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)|
|Battery Life:||up to 70 days on a single full charge*
*Battery life may vary on user and computing conditions.
|Battery:||rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery.|
|Indicator Lights:||1 LED for battery status
3 LEDs for Easy-Switch on the bottom of the device
|Number of Buttons:||7|
|Scroll Wheel:||hyper-fast scrolling, from precision to free scroll in one click.|
|Standard and Special Buttons:||Back/Forward, Tilt wheel and middle click|
|Wireless Operating Distance:||32 ft (10m)|
|Wireless Technology:||Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology|
|Optional Doftware:||Optional Software: Logitech Options and Logitech Flow.|
|Mouse:||Height x Width x Depth: 2.43 in (61.6 mm) x 3.95 in (100.3 mm) x 1.35 in (34.4 mm)
Weight: 3.74 oz (106 g)
|Unifying Receiver:||Height x Width x Depth: 0.59 in (14.9 mm) x 0.56 in (14.3 mm) x 0.26 in (6.5 mm)
Weight: 0.06 oz (1.63 g)
|Warranty Information:||1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty|
Micro-USB cable for recharging
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More