Verbatim Store 'n' Go USB 2.0 Flash Drive - 3pk - Red, Green, Blue - 4GB
- SKU: VRB-3pk-97002
- Package of 3 flash memory drives in red, green and blue
- Easily store and transfer files with these compact and portable devices with 4GB data storage capacity
- USB 2.0 interface for a theoretical maximum data transfer rate of 480 Mb/s
- Features textured grip not only for easy open and close but also prevent from dust and dirt.
- A retractable USB connector means there's no cap to worry about losing
- Password security feature to protect sensitive data for download(Microsoft Windows operating systems only)
- Compatible with Windows XP or higher, Mac OS 9.x or higher, and Linux kernel 2.4.x or higher operating systems
|Storage Capacity:||4 GB|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s)|
|Operating Temperature:||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions:||2.2 x 0.4 x 0.8" / 57.1 x 9.7 x 19.1 mm|
|Weight:||0.32 oz / 9.07 g|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More