vivo X80 5G V2183A, 50MP Camera, 8GB+256GB, Triple Back Cameras, Screen Fingerprint Identification, 4500mAh Battery, 6.78 inch Android 12.0 OriginOS Ocean MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Octa Core up to 3.05GHz, NFC, OTG, Network: 5G(Black)
- SKU: MPH9122B
1. 6.78 inch 2400x1080 AMOLED screen, 92.2% full display, small body, wide field of vision. 16.7 million colors, P3 color gamut, vivid colors, good for watching video, playing games.
2. MediaTek Dimensity 9000 octa core 4nm, 3.05GHz x 1 + 2.85GHz x 3 + 1.8GHz x 4 processor, high performance, run fast and operate smoothly.
3. Combine with 8GB+256GB large memory, good for watching video and playing games.
4. Equipped with 4 cameras, 3 rear cameras and 1 front in-screen camera, take high quality pictures and excellent selfie. Rear cameras: 50MP F1.75 main camera + 12MP F2.0 ultra-wide-angle camera + 12MP F1.98 professional portrait camera; Front in-screen camera: 32MP F2.45
5. Camera function: Front: Night scene, portrait, photo, video, dynamic photo, AR cute shot, micro video, double exposure, dual view video; Rear: Night scene, portrait, photo, video, 50 million, panorama, dynamic photo, slow motion, time-lapse photography, professional mode, AR cute shooting, micro video, document correction, double exposure, dual view video, super group photo, smart vision
6. Built in 4500mAh high capacity battery, the battery will make the phone last for several days in normal use.
1. 2G network frequency:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
2. 3G network frequency:
- WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5/B8
3. 4G network frequency:
- FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28A
- TDD-LTE B34/B38/B39/B40/B41(160MHz)
4. 5G network frequency:
- 5G N1/N3/N5/N8/N28A/N41/N77(3300-3800MHz)/N78
|Network Operator (Parts of Countries)||
|Dimensions & Weight||
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More