Zebra/Motorola Symbol DS9208 2D Barcode Scanner
- No brand
- SKU: Zebra (Motorola) Symbol DS9208
- It is called Zebra Symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014.
- Handheld and hands-free modes Dual mode functionality saves time; keeps lines moving and minimizes wait times; eliminates the need to lift heavy items, reducing the opportunity for injury, Multi-code mode Allows simultaneous scanning of a group of bar codes and reports only the selected bar code(s) in a pre-selected order
- Picklist mode Select and scan a single bar code from a bar code menu or picklist ideal for items that are too small for bar code labels such as nuts and bolts in a hardware store to tiny cosmetic brushes
- Industry-first spherical exit window Improves scanning performance by minimizing stray light and reducing reflections to the imaging sensor
- Dual LEDs plus programmable beeper volume, frequency and duration Protects productivity in noisy environments, such as theaters, airports and restaurants by providing both visual and audible confirmation of successful scans; convenient side trigger allows users to adjust beeper volume on-the fly
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||5.512 x 3.232 x 3.150 inches (14.0 x 8.21 x 8.0cm)|
|Voltage and Current||Idle: 5VDC ± 10% @ 150ma average
Scanning: 5VDC ± 10% @ 230ma average
|Light Source:||Aiming pattern: single dot, 625nm LED
Illumination: 630nm LEDs
|Imager Field of View||46° Horizontal x 29.5° Vertical|
|Print contrast:||25% minimum reflective difference|
|Images can be exported as Bitmap,
JPEG or TIFF
|Image Transfer Speed||USB 2.0: Up to 12Mbps
RS-232: Up to 115Kbps
|Image Transfer Time||Typical USB application is ~0.2 seconds
with a compressed JPEG of 100kb
|Image Quality||120ppi on a 4 x 6in. (10.2 x 15.2cm)
document @ 4.7in. (11.9cm)
|Interfaces supported:||USB, RS-232, RS-485 (IBM 46xx Protocols),
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More