Bluesound PULSE FLEX 2i Wireless Speaker (Matte Black)
- SKU: BLPLSEFLX2IB
Enjoy virtually all your streaming and networked audio with the matte black Bluesound PULSE FLEX 2i Wireless Speaker. With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity built-in, you can stream from services like TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TIDAL, and more, from apps on your smartphone or tablet, or directly from your NAS. Its 4" woofer and 1" tweeter are powered by a digital amplifier to provide clear, room-filling audio. Multiple Bluesound speakers and players can be placed around you home for whole-home audio. The separately available BP100 battery pack lets you use the PULSE FLEX 2i as a portable Bluetooth speaker.
High Fidelity Nearly Anywhere
Designed for Rich, Size-Defying Sound
Stream from Virtually Any Service
Surround Yourself with Sound
- Attach the optional rechargeable battery pack and take your music wherever you go with Bluetooth
- 32 to 192 kHz native sampling rates
- 16 to 24 bit depths
- 0.03% THD
- Supports TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, LiveXLive, and Radio.com internet radio services
- Supports Spotify, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, HighResAudio (VAULT Required), Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Musiz ZONE, SoundMachine, IDAGIO, and OraStream cloud services
- Supports Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, and roon control
- JPG album art compatibility
- Supports FAT32 & NTFS USB memory sticks and peripherals
- Combination optical and 3.5mm port
- IR sensor built into the front panel for use with an optional RC1 remote control
- 32 to 104°F operating temperature
- 14 to 122°F storage temperature with 20 to 80% relative humidity
Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i SpecsSmart Spec
Virtual Assistant Support Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Assistant OS Compatibility Windows 7
Processor 1 GHz ARM Cortex A9 Supported Audio Formats AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, MQA, Opus, Vorbis, WAV, WMA, WMA-LSpeaker System Power Output 25 W Drivers 1 x 4.0" / 102 mm Woofer
1 x 1.0" / 25 mm Tweeter
Frequency Response 50 Hz to 20 kHzConnectivity Audio 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Output
Ethernet 1 x 10/100 Mbps USB 1 x USB Type-A (Audio)
1 x Mini-USB (Service)
Bluetooth 4.1 Bluetooth Codecs aptX Wi-Fi Standards Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Wi-Fi Bands 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Wireless Audio Protocols AirPlay 2Power AC Input Power 120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz Power Consumption 14 WPhysical Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.9 x 7.2 x 3.9" / 125 x 183 x 100 mm Weight 2.7 lb / 1.2 kgPackaging Info Package Weight 5.2 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9 x 7.25 x 7.25"
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More