Expo Low Odor Ink Dry Erase Markers Set, Chisel Tip
- SKU: 840-80653C
The branded dry erase marker is now available in a special Low Odor version with less odor than both conventional dry erase markers and Expo's own markers. With more new colors to choose from, you'll be able to brighten any presentation and let your creativity fly.
Use Expo's dry erase markers to track, schedule, and present your point in a brilliant fashion. Intense, bold colors take center stage even from a distance. You can get Expo wet or dry erase markers in a wide range of tip sizes, ensuring your point gets across. And now, Expo Markers feature the same bright, vivid color now with low-odor, better-erasing ink--one swipe and it's gone.
- Specially formulated low odor ink ideal for classrooms, small offices, and homes
- New, better-erasing ink--one swipe and it’s gone
- Broad, bold markings mean no reading glasses required
- Certified AP Nontoxic ink
- Set includes 1 cleaner, 1 eraser and 4 Chisel Tip, Low Odor dry erase markers, 1 each of Black, Red, Blue and Green
- Using a whiteboard and Expo markers to make a family chore board is the simple solution to getting everyone (spouses included!) to pitch in without pitching a fit. You can let go of round-the-clock reminders, as "I forgot" is no longer a valid excuse.
Head of the Class
- Give kids a whiteboard and Expo Washable markers to allow them to keep learning long after the school day is over. Take a fifteen-minute recess out of your day to be a student in their pretend classroom as they "teach" you their latest lesson. They'll get some fun study time and you'll always get a gold star for attendance.
The List Goes On
- Multiple mouths to feed mean you're constantly catering to the likes and dislikes of others. Keep up with their varying tastes by putting an Expo board on the fridge so everyone can request their favorite fare. They'll remain satisfied and you'll be happy to never hear "There's nothing for me to eat" ever again.
Root for the Home Team
- Grab some Expo markers in the team colors and go wild on the car windows. It's a fun family activity to show your support and comes off when the game is over. Which is especially nice if someone wasn't quite as victorious as they'd hoped.
- Use Expo markers to label your plastic containers. If they're clear, taping a small piece of paper on the opposite side will keep your label legible. And you can change your mind with a flick of the wrist.
- Use Expo markers on glass trays to write out the names of specialty hors'devours or wine and cheese pairings. You can also write on small decorative tiles for reusable place settings or buffet labels. Your guests will be thrilled when the only thing they have to ask is "More wine please?"
|Product Type:||Dry Erase Marker|
|Product Feature:||Low Odour|
|Ink Colour:||Black, Red, Green, Blue|
|Set includes:||1 cleaner, 1 eraser and 4markers (1 each of Black, Red, Blue and Green)|
|Marker Point Style:||Chisel Point|
|Quantity:||Package of 1 Set|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More