Garmin Dash Cam 57
- SKU: GADC57
Mount the Dash Cam 57 from Garmin on your vehicle's windshield to record video of the road. The dash cam records 2560 x 1440 resolution video at up to 60 fps. It features a wide 140° lens, a 2" TFT LCD screen, a built-in GPS and G-sensor to provide locations of events and recording after an impact, and a built-in microphone to capture audio. Sharing, viewing, and editing captured footage via the Garmin Drive app for iOS and Android is possible thanks Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connectivity.
Driver assist features like forward collision and lane departure warnings help keep you safe while on the road. An onboard memory card slot supports microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 512GB (16GB card pre-installed). The included dual-USB adapter enables you to power the dash cam while charging devices like smartphones or tablets.
- Forward collision warning feature alerts the driver when they aren't maintaining a safe distance between their vehicle and the vehicle ahead
- Lane departure warning feature alerts the driver if the vehicle veers out of its lane
- Go alert feature notifies the driver when stopped traffic starts moving
- Alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- GPS and Galileo satellite positioning receiver
- Parking mode automatically begins recording if motion is detected when your vehicle is parked and turned off (required parking mode cable available separately, professional installation recommended)
- Dash cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras mounted around your vehicle to capture footage from multiple viewpoints
- Travelapse feature provides a recap of video by condensing hours of driving footage into minutes of highlights for easy sharing
- Voice control enables you to save footage, start or stop audio recording, and start or stop, take still images, and more
- Captures still images
- HDR support
- Vault storage securely saves videos and can be accessed via the Garmin Drive app (storage plans available separately)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Garmin Dash Cam 57 Specs
|Sensor Resolution||4 MP|
|Recording Resolution||2560 x 1440 at up to 60 fps|
|Field of View||140° Diagonal|
|Logging Functions||Accelerometer, Date/Time Stamp, GPS|
|Recording Modes||Audio, Continuous, Event, Loop, Manual, Motion Detection, Parking (Optional Hardware Installation Required)|
|Ports||1 x USB Unspecified Type|
|Memory Card Slot||microSD/SDHC/SDXC (Class 10) up to 512 GB Capacity|
|Included Memory Card Capacity||16 GB|
|Number of Channels Supported||4|
|Built-In Display Size||2" / 5.1 cm|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Display Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Charging Temperature||-32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C|
|Power Source||Car Charger, Built-In Backup Battery|
|Estimated Battery Life||30 Minutes|
|Power Requirements||5 VDC, 1.5 A|
|Input DC Voltage||12 to 16 VDC|
|Mobile Operating System Support||iOS
|Supported Operating Systems||Android, iOS|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 1.6 x 0.9" / 5.6 x 4.0 x 2.2 cm|
|Weight||2.1 oz / 60.5 g|
|Package Weight||0.72 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.2 x 4.4 x 2.8"|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More