Garmin Forerunner 645 Sport Watch (Black)
- SKU: GAFR645BK
Track your runs, gym workouts, outdoor recreational activities, bike rides, laps in the pool, and more with the Garmin Forerunner 645 Sport Watch. For added motivation Garmin has developed their own online community, simply download the Garmin Connect Mobile app and sync your data to see how you stack up against others within the social community.
Not only does the Garmin Forerunner 645 just track your activities, it provides deep analysis and insight so you can digest the data. Customizable data pages and activity profiles make it easy to display your data the way you want to see it. You can easily see your GPS speed and distance, your interval training and advanced workout statistics, your VO2 max., your training status, your aerobic and anaerobic training effects, the activity history on the watch, and much more.
In addition to intuitive analysis of your activities, the Garmin Forerunner 645 features a number of heart rate features including HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max., % HRR, recovery time, auto max HR, and HR broadcast.
Did you leave your wallet at home while on that run? The Garmin Forerunner 645 has you covered with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, which allows you to just tap your watch and go. You can also receive text messages, social media updates, emails, and more right from your sport watch.
Paying Made Easy
Tune up Your Training
Monitor Your Performance
More Ways to Customize
Stay Connected on the Run
Share and Compete
Train Your Way
Love the Look
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Face It watch face creator
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)
- Controls smartphone music
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- VIRB remote
- Smartphone Compatibility: iPhone and Android
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Garmin Pay
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ
- Fitness Age (in app)
Fitness Equipment / Gym
- Preloaded Gym Activity Profiles: strength training, cardio training, elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing, and yoga
- Cardio workouts
- Strength workouts
- Automatic rep counting
Training, Planning, and Analysis Features
- GPS speed and distance
- Customizable data pages
- Customizable activity profiles
- Auto Pause
- Interval training
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Auto Lap
- Manual lap
- Virtual Partner
- Configurable lap alerts
- V02 max
- Training Status (lets you see if you're training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)
- Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Customizable alerts
- Audio prompts
- Finish time
- Race an Activity
- Course guidance
- Segments (Live, Garmin)
- Strava features (Beacon, live segments)
- Touch and/or button lock
- Auto scroll
- Activity history on watch
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- % HRR
- Recovery time
- Auto max HR
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)
- Preloaded Run Profiles: running, treadmill running, indoor track
- GPS-based distance, time, and pace
- Running dynamics
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Performance condition (after running 6-20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)
- Run workouts
- Race predictor
- Foot pod capable
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Preloaded Outdoor Recreation Profiles: skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddleboarding, rowing
- Point-to-point navigation
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Back to start
- UltraTrac mode
- Elevation profile
- Distance to destination
- Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent
- GPS coordinates
- Preloaded Cycling Profiles: biking, indoor biking
- Race an activity
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)
- Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia lights
- Speed and Cadence Sensor Support (with sensor): yes (ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart)
- Preloaded Swim Profiles: pool swimming
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Swim efficiency (SWOLF)
- Drill logging
- Pool swim workouts
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More