JOBY GorillaPod Starter Kit (Black/Red)
- SKU: JOGPSKB
The black/red GorillaPod Starter Kit from Joby has a ball and socket design with flexible legs that can stand, wrap, and hold onto various surfaces. The 3 oz pocket- and travel-size support folds to a length of 5.8", and it is constructed from ABS plastic and stainless steel. The kit comes with five interchangeable accessory mounts, including a 1/4"-20 threaded camera mount, cold shoe mount, GoPro mount, smartphone clamp, and flashlight/microphone mount, lending itself to different photo and video applications. The GorillaPod can support small cameras and smartphones weighing up to 0.7 lb.
- The tripod's ball-and-socket design enables you to stand it on any surface or wrap and hold onto any tree branch or railing you can find.
- The 3 oz pocket- and travel-size support folds to a length of 5.8".
- The GorillaPod is constructed from ABS plastic and stainless steel.
- The 1/4"-20 threaded camera mount allows you to thread on a compact camera or other accessories with the same size socket.
- The cold shoe mount enables you to slide in a speedlight to use off camera while photographing a subject
- The GoPro mount provides a stable support for an action camera.
JOBY GorillaPod SpecsHead
Camera Mounting Screw 1/4"-20 Male Quick Release Plate Type No Quick Release Friction Control No Independent Pan Lock NoGeneral Load Capacity 0.7 lb / 0.32 kg Bubble Level No Dimensions L: 5.8 x W: 2.0 x H: 1.3" / L: 14.7 x W: 5.1 x H: 3.3 cm Materials Plastic, Stainless Steel Weight 3 oz / 85 gLegs Independent Leg Spread Yes Feet Features RubberCenter ColumnPackaging Info Package Weight 0.34 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.9 x 5.3 x 1.7"
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More