JOBY GripTight ONE GorillaPod Stand
- SKU: JOJB01491
The GripTight ONE GorillaPod Stand from JOBY supports up to 11.5 oz, and is an easy-to-carry, versatile tripod system for smartphone photography or video. By combining a GripTight ONE Mount and a GorillaPod tripod with a ball head, this stand makes it possible to achieve creative and unusual picture angles with a smartphone.
Smartphones with or without a case measuring 2.2 to 3.6" wide can fit in the GripTight ONE Mount which attaches to the tripod's ball head. The mount clamps onto a compatible device and features a secure, rubberized grip. A spring-loaded quick release instantly unfastens the clamp, allowing easy access to an installed smartphone whenever needed.
When not in use, the GripTight ONE Mount folds flat for storage or transport and can be unscrewed from the GorillaPod's ball head. Small cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can then be connected to the ball head, which is constructed using stainless steel for enhanced durability and provides up to a 90° tilt for portrait orientation.
The ability to quickly swivel, angle, fully tilt, or return the ball head to its upright position complements the GorillaPod's legs which are constructed from a series of rubberized, ball-and-socket links. In addition to supporting a device on flat or uneven surfaces, the legs can be wrapped tightly around objects such a tree branch, a fence, or a signpost. By using items within a scene as a fixture, the GripTight ONE GorillaPod Stand can be creatively positioned for a needed height as well as at a desired angle.
Use and Handling
- Versatile tripod system for smartphone photography or video
- Achieve creative and unusual picture angles with a smartphone
- Combines a GripTight ONE Mount and a GorillaPod tripod with a ball head
- Supports up to 11.5 oz
- GripTight ONE Mount fits smartphones with or without a case measuring 2.2 to 3.6" wide
- Mount clamps onto a compatible device and features a secure, rubberized grip
- Spring-loaded quick release instantly unfastens the clamp, allowing easy access to an installed smartphone whenever needed
- Mount folds flat for storage or transport and can be unscrewed from the GorillaPod's ball head
- Small cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the ball head
- Ball head provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle
- GorillaPod's legs are constructed from a series of rubberized, ball-and-socket links and can support a device on flat or uneven surfaces
- Ball-and-socket legs can be wrapped tightly around objects such as a tree branch, fence, or signpost to creatively obtain the desired height or angle
- Plastic, synthetic rubber, and stainless-steel smartphone mount and GorillaPod tripod
- Ball head with 1/4"-20 mount
JOBY GripTight ONE GorillaPod Specs
Load Capacity 11.5 oz (325.0 g) Smartphone Holder Compatibility
Smartphones: 2.2 to 3.6" (5.6 x 9.1 cm) wide, with or without a case
Tripod Mount Thread Size: 1/4"-20
Tripod Head Ball head with 1/4"-20 mount Material Plastic
Dimensions 1.3 x 1.6 x 6.5" (3.4 x 4.0 x 16.5 cm) Weight 2.5 oz (71.0 g)Packaging Info Package Weight 0.215 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9 x 4.9 x 1.25"
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More