Logitech M705 Wireless Marathon Mouse
- SKU: M705
The mouse has six extra buttons in addition to the standard left and right clickers on top. You get two directional thumb buttons on the side that move you "back" and "forward" in a web browser or media player, a hidden button underneath the thumb pad on the left and three separate buttons on the scroll wheel that engages by clicking left, right and down.
The mouse works via plug-and-play as soon as you insert the USB dongle but -- on Windows PCs, Macs and Chromebooks --you can also install Logitech's SetPoint software to re-map the buttons to commonly used tasks like opening applications, navigating media or engaging shortcuts like full-screen video. (The M705 will also work with Chromebooks, sans the custom software.)
One feature that stands out on the M705 is its speed-adaptive scroll wheel that lets users toggle between smooth and notched scrolling using the button on top. I generally prefer to have a notched wheel that navigates down a page click-by-click, but the ability to switch to a free-scrolling wheel is perfect for jumping back to the top of a long page with a flick of a finger.
Three-Year Battery Life
- Up to three years of battery life helps you save time, money, and the planet by practically eliminating the need to change batteries. An indicator light lets you know when the battery is low.
- You’ll fly through documents and Web pages with a single spin. Click-to-click scrolling gives you the precision you need when navigating lists, slides, and images.
Laser Grade Tracking
- Laser-grade precision means you’ll enjoy smoother tracking on just about any surface.
- Want to quickly switch from page to page on the Web in an instant? You’ll save time with the Forward/Backward buttons.
Sculpted, Right-Hand Design
- The sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally poised position and places customizable control within your reach.
- Forget the hassle, expense, and waste of frequent battery changes. You’ll have up to three years of power.
Connect With Ease
- You pop the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver in your notebook and leave it there. You can even add more devices. Plug it. Forget it. Add to it.
Scroll WIth It
- Hyper-fast scrolling—one spin and you may never go back to an ordinary scroll wheel.
Brand: Logitech Color: Black System Requirements:
- Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and above
- Mac OS® X 10.4 or later
- Chrome OS
- USB port
Mouse Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.8 in (71 mm) x 4.29 in (109 mm) x 1.65 in (42 mm) Mouse Weight (including battery): 4.76 oz (135 g) Receiver Dimensions (H x W x D): 0.57 in (14.4 mm) x 0.74 in (18.7 mm) x 0.24 in (6.1 mm) Receiver Weight: 0.06 oz (1.8 g) Sensor technology: Laser grade tracking Sensor Resolution: 1000 Number of buttons: 7 Scroll Wheel: Yes (with Hyper-Fast scrolling) Tilt scroll function: Yes Battery life: 36-month battery life Battery type: 2 AA batteries Wireless operating distance: Approx 10m Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity (Unifying supported) Interface: USB receiver Supported OS:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 2 AA batteries
- User documentation
Warranty: 3-year Limited hardware warranty
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More