Moza Mini-MI Gimbal for Smartphones
- SKU: MOMG33
Keep your shoots creative and on the move with the lightweight Mini-MI Gimbal for Smartphones from Moza with a three-axis gimbal, fast startup, and wireless phone charging. The gimbal mount fits phones from 2.4 to 3.6" wide, and the unit can be launched with the gimbal arm on the left or right side.
While shooting, the Mini-MI can be powered by an external USB power source via its 5V 2A micro-USB port, and the camera mount features a wireless charging plate that can simultaneously charge a supported smartphone while shooting. The built-in 2100mAh lithium-ion battery has a maximum runtime of approximately ten hours.
The three-axis gimbal has 165° pitch, 310° roll, and 360° yaw which helps create sweeping panoramas. The gimbal's motion can be controlled through eight follow modes for smooth, professional tracking shots, as well as allowing for manual control so you can choose the right position for your scene. You can also use Sport Gear mode to follow a fast-moving car without losing frames, Inception mode for a complex Dutch tilt-and-pan motion, or use the one-key functions for instant re-center or 180° flip for selfies.
The downloadable Moza Genie smartphone app for your iOS or Android phone provides access to camera control, settings, and various shooting modes such as photo, slow-motion, time-lapse, hyper-lapse, object-tracking, zoom, and panorama modes. The app also allows you to select a "professional" mode in the settings to manually adjust shutter, focus, ISO, exposure, and white balance.
The Mini-MI provides four standard 1/4"-20 mounting threads to add a variety of accessories such as microphones and lights, and you can use one on the handgrip bottom for mounting on a tripod or extension rod. A micro-USB cable and a mini-tripod are included.
- Lightweight, three-axis gimbal; 165° pitch, 310° roll, and 360° yaw.
- Launches quickly and can be used with gimbal arm on left or right side.
- Eight follow modes including: all-locked, yaw-follow, roll-follow, pitch-follow, all-follow, roll-pitch follow, roll-yaw follow, and yaw-pitch follow.
- One-key re-center and one-key selfie/180° settings.
- Accessible joystick and dial wheel on handle provide simple control.
- The built-in 2100mAh lithium-ion battery lasts approximately ten hours.
- Gimbal can charge via an external source through a 5V 2A micro-USB port during shooting, and the phone mount can wirelessly power a supported smartphone.
- Smartphones supported by Moza Genie app include the iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus, Huawei Mate 10, and Samsung Galaxy (not all smartphones support wireless charging).
- Control settings and functions with Moza Genie app such as photo, slow-motion, time-lapse, hyper-lapse, object-tracking, zoom, and panorama modes. A "professional" mode allows access to manual shutter, focus, ISO, exposure, playback, and white balance.
- Four 1/4"-20 female mounting threads for accessories.
- A micro-USB cable and a mini tripod are included.
Moza Mini-Mi Specs
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Roll: 310°
Yaw (Pan): 360°
Pitch (Tilt): 165°
|Load Capacity||10.58 oz / 300 g|
|Smartphone Dimensions||Width: 2.4 to 3.62" / 61 to 92 mm|
|Ports||1 x USB Micro-B (2 A 5 VDC Power) Input|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Wireless Range||16.4' / 5 m|
|Battery Type||1 x 18650|
|Capacity (mAh)||2100 mAh|
|Battery Runtime||10 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C|
|Mounting||4 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Dimensions||5.63 x 4.21 x 11.42" / 143 x 107 x 290 mm (with Handlebar)|
|Weight||1.19 lb / 543 g (with Battery)|
|Package Weight||2.505 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.65 x 6.1 x 3.2"|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More