PowerAll Supreme 16,000mAh Portable Power Bank
- SKU: POPBJS16000
Jump-start your vehicle's battery with the PowerAll Supreme 16,000mAh Portable Power Bank. The unit is equipped with a 12V, 16,000mAh battery for passenger cars and trucks, and provides a jump-start current of 600A. Additionally, you can use this power bank to charge your mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, via two USB ports that provide 5V and 2.1A each. It also features an integrated LED flashlight with an 86-lumen output and both continuous and SOS emergency strobe output modes. Included with the power bank are a USB combination adapter cable, jump-start cables, an AC to DC power adapter, and a DC power adapter. The combination adapter has a USB connector on one end and a Micro-USB, Lightning, and 30-Pin Apple connectors on the other end for hooking up your devices.
Power and Applications
- Jump-starts the batteries of passenger cars and trucks with its 12V, 16,000mAh battery
- Produces a jump-start current of 600A
- Charge your mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, via two USB ports that provide 5V and 2.1A each
- Integrated LED flashlight with 86-lumen output and both continuous and SOS emergency strobe output modes
- Includes a USB combination adapter cable, jump start cables, an AC to DC power adapter, and a DC power adapter
- Combination adapter has a USB connector on one end and Micro USB, Lightning, and 30-Pin Apple connectors on the other end for your devices
- Runs on 100-240 VAC power, enabling worldwide use, or on 14.5 VDC power
- Over-current protection: The electric current will be cut off automatically if it reaches excessive levels, in order to avoid any circuit damage.
- Short-circuit protection: The power supply will be cut off automatically if there is a short circuit with the electronic device, so as to avoid any possible damage.
- Overload protection: Once a device is fully charged, it will shut off to prevent overloading the battery.
- Over-voltage protection: When it senses abnormal voltage, the unit will automatically stabilize the output voltage to avoid any damage to the electronic device that is connected.
- Over-charge protection: Once a device is fully charged, the unit will automatically shut off to prevent over-charging the device.
PowerAll SUPREME Specs
Battery Capacity 16000 mAh Battery Life Cycle Not specified by manufacturer Current 600 A Power 100 to 240 VAC
LED 86-lumen output
Continuous and SOS emergency strobe output modes
Lifespan: 100,000 hours
Energy: 1 W
Ports 2 x USB ports 5 V / 2.1 A Dimensions Not specified by manufacturerPackaging Info Package Weight 2.73 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.3 x 9.5 x 2.4"
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More