ProGrade Digital 256GB UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter (2-Pack)
- SKU: PRMSD256GBP2
The 256GB UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter (2-Pack) from ProGrade Digital features a storage capacity of 256GB per card and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 250 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 130 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V60 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 60 MB/s, allowing the card to be optimized for 4K, UHD, Full HD, and 3D video captures, as well as raw photos and rapid-fire bursts.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, ProGrade Digital's 256GB UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter (2-Pack) is able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. It is also resistant against x-rays and shock. Included is a microSD to SD adapter, which allows this card to be used in devices with full-sized SD slots.
- High-speed certified to perform at a maximum read speed of up to 250 MB/s and a maximum write speed of up to 130 MB/s
- V60 (Video Speed Class) tested and certified to perform at a minimum sustained recording rate of 60 MB/s
- A V60 card is essential for uninterrupted video capture by professional DSLR, mirrorless, digital cinema, action, and drone cameras from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, DJI, GoPro, and other manufacturers
- Optimized for 4K, UHD, Full HD, and most high bitrate MPEG-4 CODECs
- Certified Video Speed Class 60, UHS-II, U3, and Class 10 make this card compatible with both older and newer SD card devices
- A laser-etched serial number helps track key components and manufacturing data
- Rigorous full card testing, plus component-level testing down to individual memory chips provides a high level of quality control
- Professional-level capacity of 256GB
- Error correction to detect and correct data write and data transfer errors, plus wear-leveling for integrity and longer life
- Resistant to x-rays and shock
- Able to withstand temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°
- Includes a UHS-II microSD to SD adapter
ProGrade Digital 256GB UHS-II Micro SDXC Specs
Quantity 2 Card Type microSDXC Storage Capacity 256 GB Bus Type UHS-II Speed Class 10 UHS Speed Class U3 Video Speed Class V60 Data Transfer Read Speed: 250 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 130 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 60 MB/s Minimum
Durability Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, X-Ray Proof Operating Temperature -13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C Storage Temperature -40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C Error Correction Yes Wireless Capability NonePackaging Info Package Weight 0.04 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 3.45 x 2.55 x 0.45"
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More