Sennheiser GAME ZERO™ Professional Noise Blocking Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, PS4 & Multi-platform
- SKU: 506079
Featuring Sennheiser’s “Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement” technology, the GAME ZERO delivers the ultimate in sonic accuracy and clarity. The updated closed design provided by the custom-made painted steel ear cup grids lets you hear even the faintest detail of your game.
With GAME ZERO we have gone back to where we started and completely rethought the concept of comfort for gaming. Our aim was to design the most comfortable and best sounding closed professional headset on the market. We think we’ve done just that.
- GAME ZERO features an all new ear pad design, which we have further developed from our professional pilot headsets. Our ear pads are made from thick leatherette and triple-layered memory foam. The base of the ear pads is thicker, to ensure that the headset closes all around the ear. This will prevent sound from escaping and will keep you un-disturbed while playing.
For immersive gaming
- The combination of new design, padding materials and memory foam to close out any gaps under the ears, ensures that the GAME ZERO is our most quiet gaming headset to date. No outside noise enters the headset and you can rest assured that those around you won’t hear your game either.
German engineered technology
- The two transducers in the GAME ZERO have been developed at our labs in Germany. They are optimized to provide an extremely accurate reproduction of the gaming audio, no matter what type of game you play. Every single unit is mechanically and acoustically tested.
- The pro microphone on the GAME ZERO gaming headset is in a class of its own. It provides high-end noise cancellation, so you can chat to fellow players with crystal clarity.
- With volume controls integrated onto the right ear cup, your reaction time is cut down as you won't have to spend time searching the cable for the controls. The GAME ZERO also features a convenient microphone mute function too. Simply lift the boom arm and you're off the air.
- GAME ZERO has exchangeable cables allowing compatibility with multiple platforms such as PC, Mac, consoles, mobiles and tablets that feature a 3.5mm jack input. Get ready to experience the full immersive sounds whether you’re gun-running on a tropical island, communicating with your team when to initiate or enjoying The Sound Games Are Made Of.
Collapsible design and carry case
- To ensure your headset is not scratched while you bring it to your LAN event, the GAME ZERO features a unique foldable design which allows you to completely fold it up and store it in the supplied hard carry case.
A perfect match
- Sennheiser is the only audio company that makes both the precision microphone equipment your games are recorded on, and the headsets you use to play them. So why would you go for any other gaming headset brand?
Lead Sound Designer, IO Interactive
Frans Galschiøt Quaade
- "When developing game audio with Sennheiser equipment I make sure that the player gets perfect audio and can experience the game exactly as I mixed it"
Brand: Sennheiser® Color: Black Wearing style: Headband Impedance Headphones: 50 Ω Connector: 2 x 3.5 mm for desktop/laptop Pick-up Pattern: Microphone: Noise-Cancelling Frequency response (Microphone): 50 Hz - 16 kHz Frequency response (Headphones): 15 Hz - 28 kHz Sound pressure level (SPL) Headphone: 108 dB Ear coupling Headphones: Around-the-ear, closed acoustic design Cable length: 3m (PC/Mac) & 1.2m (Console) Weight: 300 g Sensitivity: -38 dBV at 94 dBSPL Quantity: Package of 1
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More