SmallRig Universal Mobile Phone Vlog Kit
- SKU: SMKGW112
Designed for vloggers, the Universal Mobile Phone Vlog Kit from SmallRig inclues their Standard Universal Mobile Phone Cage CPU2391 and MiniTripod with Panoramic Ball Head BUT2664. These items offer an abundance of possibilities and options for vloggers as they are shooting and live streaming.
Standard Universal Mobile Phone Cage CPU2391
- Compatible with most smartphones
- Multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes and cold shoes can attach LED lights, microphones, tripods, and other accessories
- Spring-loaded clamp for quick attachment/detachment of the phone
- Built-in rubber pads protect against possible scratching of the phone
- Features two holes on the bottom for lanyard attachment
Tabletop Mini Tripod with Panoramic Ball Head BUT2664
- Supports compact DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, smartphones, action cameras, and other devices, or handheld shooting
- The panoramic head may be calibrated and an independent pan knob allows for panoramic photography
- The ball head supports multi-angle adjustments and quickly switches between vertical and horizontal shooting
- A standard Arca-Swiss style plate, which is compatible with other Arca-Swiss clamps, helps ensure quick mounting/dismounting of your device
- The ball head supports up to 4.4 pounds
|Material of Construction||Aluminum Alloy, Carbon Fiber|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 4.5 x 0.9" / 210 x 115 x 22.5 mm|
|Weight||7.8 oz / 222 g|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum Alloy|
|Ball Head Safety Payload||4.4 lb / 2.0 kg|
|Tripod Without Ball Head Payload||44.1 lb / 20.0 kg|
|Top Attachment||1/4"-20 Screw|
|Closed Length||230 mm|
|Working Height||113 mm|
|Front Tilt||-90 to 45°|
|Lateral Tilt||-50 to 50°|
|Dimensions||9.1 x 3.1 x 2.4" / 230 x 80.0 x 60.0 mm|
|Weight||14.5 oz / 410 g|
|Package Weight||2.14 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.1 x 6.7 x 5.2"|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More