TP-Link RE200 Wireless-AC750 Range Extender
- SKU: TPRE200
The RE200 Wireless-AC750 Range Extender from TP-link extends the Wi-Fi signals from an 802.11b/g/n or an 802.11ac router so you can connect your Wi-Fi enabled devices to the network in previously unreachable places. This extender operates in the 2.4- and 5-GHz bands at 300 Mbps and 433 Mbps, respectively. It also features a high speed mode that limits device-to-extender connections and extender-to-router connections to different bands to help offer maximum performance.
You can quickly and easily set up the AC750 Wi-Fi Range extender by plugging it into a wall socket and pressing the Range Extender button. For wireless security, this extender can support your router's encryption standards of 64/128-bit WEP or WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK so your network stays safe. Furthermore, it is equipped with an RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet port to let you use this extender as a wireless adapter to turn a wired device into a wireless one.
- Extend existing wireless coverage to eliminate dead zones
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- 300 Mbps 2.4 GHz wireless speed + 433 Mbps 5 GHz wireless speed
- High speed mode limits device-to-extender connection and extender-to-router connection to different bands (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) for maximum performance
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Smart Signal Indicator Light helps to find the right location to place
- Profile function remembers previously connected wireless networks
- Supports domain name-based login for advanced management
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Dual-Band|
|Sensitivity||-60 to -94 dBm|
|Ports||1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Wireless Security||WEP 128, WEP 64, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Throughput||750 Mb/s Total
2.4 GHz: 300 Mb/s
5 GHz: 433 Mb/s
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 90%|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS, as per Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 2.6 x 3" / 109.2 x 66 x 76.2 mm|
|Package Weight||0.44 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.3 x 4.1 x 3.55"|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More