Transcend DrivePro 230 1080p Dash Camera with Micro-USB Hardwire Power Cable & 64GB microSD Card
- SKU: TR64GDP230AC
Record what's in front of your vehicle with the DrivePro 230 1080p Dash Camera from Transcend. The camera features a 2.4" LCD screen, along with a 130° diagonal field of view that enables you to see the entire road in front of you. It records 1920 x 1080 resolution video at 30 fps. This dash cam is equipped with a built-in microphone and speaker. A 64GB microSD card is included to store video locally. The built-in LiPo battery ensures uninterrupted power to the camera, enabling it to record during an accident or when the engine is off.
This dash cam features lane departure warnings, forward collision warnings, headlight reminders, and driver fatigue alerts to help keep you alert and safe while driving. A G-sensor enables the camera to automatically save video files in case of impact while the vehicle is off. In the event of a collision, the G-sensor will begin emergency recording. It is powered continuously while the vehicle is on via the included power cable. Wi-Fi connectivity enables real-time footage playback and downloads via the DrivePro app for iOS and Android.
A micro-USB hardwire power cable is included for wiring the DrivePro 230 directly into the vehicle's fusebox. It provides built-in power protection to prevent damage to your vehicle or the DrivePro 230 in the event of a short circuit or power surge. Professional installation is recommended.
- The DrivePro 230 uses a Sony sensor with WDR to capture high-res images
- Includes micro-USB hardwire power cable for wiring the dash cam directly into their vehicle's fuse box (professional installation recommended)
- GPS/GLONASS receiver logs coordinates, date, and time into recorded video
- G-sensor detects impact in the event of a collision and begins recording
- G-sensor can be manually activated
- Snapshot button enables you to take still photos while recording video
- Time-lapse video recording safeguards your vehicle 24/7 (requires external power supply)
- Driver fatigue alert reminds the driver after a user-determined amount of time of driving to take a break from driving
- Lane departure warning system (LDWS) helps keep the driver safe by displaying an onscreen warning and an audible alert when the driver is veering out of a lane
- Forward collision warning system (FCWS) helps keep the driver safe by displaying an onscreen warning and an audible alert when the vehicle exceeds a certain speed and the vehicle ahead is too close
- Headlight reminder alerts the driver when the lighting conditions are poor with a reminder to turn the headlights on with an onscreen notification and an audible alert
- DrivePro Toolbox software quickly finds video files using name, recording date, or group parameters, as well as location paths and snapshots
- Wi-Fi connectivity for live video and photo snapshots via the DrivePro app for iOS and Android
- Adhesive mount included for quick installation
Transcend DrivePro 230 Specs
|Recording Resolution||1920 x 1080 at up to 30 fps|
|Field of View||130° Diagonal|
|Logging Functions||Accelerometer, GPS|
|Ports||1 x Micro-USB (USB 2.0)|
|Memory Card Slot||microSD/SDHC/SDXC up to 128 GB Capacity|
|Included Memory Card Capacity||64 GB|
|File Formats Supported||MOV|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Built-In Display Size||2.4" / 6.1 cm Color|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 149°F / -20 to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13 to 158°F / -25 to 70°C|
|Certifications||BSMI, CE, FCC, as per Manufacturer|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Power Requirements||5 VDC, 1 A|
|Input DC Voltage||12 to 24 VDC|
|Mobile Operating System Support||iOS
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7
macOS 10.8. or Later
Linux 2.6. or Later
|Dimensions||2.8 x 2.5 x 1.4" / 70.2 x 63.1 x 34.5 mm|
|Weight||2.9 oz / 81 g|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.1 x 5.3 x 2.5"|
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More