USB 3.0 Hub with Ethernet LAN Port-CH-301
- SKU: CH-301
- Gigabit Networking Performance: Upgrade to Gigabit Networking for better HD media streaming or gaming. 10/100/1000Mbps USB to Ethernet Adapter supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex (FDX) & half-duplex (HDX) systems
- USB Connectivity: 3 USB 3.0 ports supporting SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5Gbps. It is bus powered, ideal for low-power peripherals like mouse, keyboard or USB flash drive
- Design: Made of black matte aluminum with a polished chamfered edge, atolla USB 3.0 Hub is tough and light. Unibody design with built-in 5" USB 3.0 Cable, travel-friendly
- Easy to Use: It is compatible with most major OSs(Windows/Mac OS X/Linux) and plug & play, ideal for home and office use
- Package Contents: 1X atolla 3-Port USB 3 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port(Size: 4.1x1x0.7”,0.158Ib), 18 MONTHS limited warranty
atolla 3-PORT USB 3.0 Hub AND USB to Ethernet Adapter (CH-301) is a 3-Ports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 HUB integrated with 1 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter. With a compact, unibody design, this hub is highly travel-friendly. It is compatible with most major OSs and plug & play, easy to use, ideal for home and office use.
Why You NEED this?
Are you facing a limited USB 3.0 accessibility for your slim laptop or tablet?
So you want to replace/upgrade Gigabit network for HD Media streaming or gaming?
Do you want to connect your tablet (such as Surface, Chromebook) to a wired network via USB?
Just want to save the backache and add desktop access of USB/Ethernet from your PC case?
atolla CH-301 is here for you.
1. Connect the USB 3.0 Input Port to the USB port on your tablet, Laptop or computer. Upon connection, the Blue LED Indicator on the unit will illuminate to show the unit is connected and receiving power.
2. Connect a network RJ-45 plug to the Ethernet Port. Once connection set up successfully, the Amber Indicator blinks while the Green Indicator stays on.
3. Connect USB devices to the available USB 3.0 Output Ports on the front panel.
The NIC driver has been integrated into the product; when the atolla Hub is connected to the computer, the driver will be installed automatically.
For Windows 8 or above, the OS may enumerate the Hub as "USB Storage Device" and prompted to install a driver, please select “Run RTK_NIC_DRIVER_INSTALLER.sfx.exe ” manually.
If it warns about compatibility, please click "Cancel".
* For Mac OS X (10.5-10.8), download and install the driver from the download tab or contact with us
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More