USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter(A2)
- SKU: A2
The atolla USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (A2) adds Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to a Laptop or Desktop through a USB 3.0 port.
- USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Powered directly from the USB ports
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Jumbo Frame support
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- Activity and Link LED indicators
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
What's in the Box
- USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter x1
- Instruction Manual x1
- Warranty Card x1
The atolla A2 adapter is compatible with the following operating systems:
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
OS X Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan 10.11
OS X Yosemite 10.10
OS X Mavericks 10.9
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
OS X Lion 10.7
Chrome OS™, Linux kernel 2.6.14 and later
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More