Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, 108MP Camera, 8GB+128GB, Triple Back Cameras, 5160mAh Battery, Side Fingerprint Identification, 6.67 inch MIUI 12.5 Dimensity 920 6nm Octa Core up to 2.5GHz, Network: 5G, NFC, Dual SIM, Support Google Play(Forest Green)
- SKU: MPH8955FG
1. Dimensity 920 liquid cooling core octa core 6nm up to 2.5GHz CPU, VC liquid-cooled three-dimensional heat dissipation, high performance, combined with 8GB+128GB, run fast and operate smoothly
2. 6.67 inch pole notch AMOLED full screen, 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution FHD+ display, 120Hz display frame rate, 240Hz sampling rate, multi-touch capacitive touchscreen. Support DCI-P3, 360 degree light perception, sunlight screen, eye protection mode, SGS high frame/eye protection certification
3. Equipped with four cameras, 3 rear cameras: 108MP (f/1.89) main camera + 8MP 120 degree wide angle camera + 2MP macro lens, 16MP front camera
4. Rear camera function: AI beauty, AI watermark, face recognition, timed continuous shooting, long exposure, night scene mode, document mode, ID card copy mode, dynamic photo, slow motion photography, timed continuous shooting, professional video, VLOG Video, movie mode, extended time photography
5. Front camera function: AI beauty, AI watermark, timing continuous shooting, night scene mode, dynamic photo, slow motion photography, face recognition, movie mode
6. Built in 5160mAh battery, the battery will make the phone last for several days in normal use
1. 2G network frequency:
- GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
2. 3G network frequency:
- WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B6/B8/B19
3. 4G network frequency:
- FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B5/B8/B19
- TDD-LTE B34/B38/B39/B40/B41/B42
4. 5G network frequency:
- 5G N1/N3/N5/N8/N28A/N41/N77/N78
Note: The network and frequency bands may vary from in various regions depending on the local operator and your location.
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (email@example.com) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More