MECOOL KA1 Smart TV Speaker Android 11 TV Box with Remote Control, Amlogic S905X4 Quad Core Cortex-A55, 4GB+32GB, Dual-Band / Bluetooth / Ethernet / OTT(EU Plug)
- SKU: EAT0302EU
1. CPU: Amlogic S905X4 Quad core ARM Cortex-A55.
2. GPU: ARM G31 MP2 GPU
3. OS: Android TV 11
4. RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
6. WiFi: 2.4G/5G 2T2R MIMO WiFi, Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
5. ROM: 32GB EMMC
7. Bluetooth: BT5.0
8. Microphone: Build-in two MEMS microphone
9. Speaker: 2 x 5W RMS stereo Speaker
1. Ports Buttons
- HDMI 2.1 Output, HDCP 2.2 x 1
- USB 3.0 HighSpeed x 1
- RJ45 LAN Ethernet 10M/100 x 1
- MIC Physical switch x 1
- Touch button to control media pause/play x 1
- Touch button to increase the volume x 1
- Touch button to decrease the volume x 1
3. Video Decorder
- AV1 MP-10 L5.1 up to 4Kx2K 60fps
- VP9 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K 60fps
- H.265 HEVC MP-10 L5.1 up to 4Kx2K 60ps
- AVS2-P2 Profile up to 4Kx2K 60fps
- H.264 AVC HP L5.1 up to 4Kx2K 30fps
- MPEG-4 ASP L5 up to 1080P 60fps (ISO-14496)
- WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P 60fps
- AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P 60fps
- MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P 60fps (ISO-13818)
- MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P 60fps (ISO-11172)
- RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P 60fps
4. Video encoding
- H.265 video encoding up to 1080P 60fps
- H.264 video encoding up to 1080P 30fps
5. DRM: Widevine L1,Playready
6. Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
7. Power Consumption: Standby less than or equal to 1.5W
8. Indicator: 4 x RGB_LED (Used to indicate Google Assistant and system functions in different states)
9. Remote Controller:
- Bluetooth 5.0 and IR
- Home page, Microphone and Volume
- Android TV Compatible
- Remote Controller
- 22-key Bluetooth Voice Remote Controller
1. Power Adapter x 1
2. Gift Box x 1
3. IR+BT Voice Remote x 1
4. HDTV Cable x 1
5. User Manual x 1
1. What's your country of origin
We are a Canadian base company
2. How long should it take to receive an order?
A third party is typically involved in the delivery of an order. Once you place an order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When calculating this date, few things are taken into consideration like packaging, transit time to the delivery provider and transit time to the delivery address. Generally orders are ship out 2-3 business days, Weekends are not counted
3.What about the return and exchange (if any) policy?
Shipping cost is usually not refundable. Return or replacement policies come with a time period, after which no returns will be accepted.
4. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any given time of when the order was placed until when the order was shipped out.
5. What if I don’t get a confirmation after placing an order?
If you do not receive your order details in an email within 24 hours, contact our friendly customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with our 24/7 support team for help.
6. What is shopping cart for?
By clicking this item add to cart, you can store your items for later purchase. You don’t have to make a payment until you choose to check out. A shopping cart also allows you to remove the items, change quantities, and so on before checking out.
7. How private is my information, especially card details?
Your card details are safer online than in many other retail stores. A secure server is a computer that protects your personal and other card information by using software. Secure sites use encryption technology that transfers information from your system to the merchants.
All card payment on our platform are processed through Authorized.Net and Elevon, a secured card processing company. We do not store your card information nor nether do we have a visible detail of your card. Our online platform has passed PCI compliance.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tech Lab Marketers. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Read More